Marketing communications and business development
As a writer and marketing consultant, Nancy relishes the chance to understand what makes her client’s products and services compelling, then communicate that story in a manner that will resonate with customers, prospects, and business partners. She has a particular affinity for working with digital publishers, small businesses and start-ups, combining big-picture strategic thinking with hands-on implementation.
Among her areas of expertise:
- Business development: Prospects, negotiates, and implements business partnerships that create success for all parties
- Project Management: Facilitates and drives complex projects with multiple stakeholders, managing details and deadlines with persistence and diplomacy
- Market research: Quantifies market opportunities through primary and secondary research, identifies key marketing messages, and documents the competitive landscape
- Marketing strategy: Develops an overall marketing framework, establishes deliverables and due dates, and monitors project progress
- Content development: Produces compelling content for web, print, and social media
- Marketing collateral: Creates brochures, case studies, press releases, executive bios, and customer newsletters for both print and online distribution
- Social media coaching: Assists clients in maximizing the use of appropriate social media tools to reach clients and prospects
- Personal Brand Management: Coaches individuals to ensure that their online and offline presence offers a cohesive, deliberate image to prospective employers, clients, and other potential stakeholders.
- Adult education: was an instructor in UCBerkeley Extension’s Specialized Program in Professional Writing.
Please contact Nancy here for a complimentary consultation about your marketing consulting needs.