Nancy Davis Kho speaks to schools, professional organizations, women’s groups, libraries, book clubs, executives, educators, and parents about the power of gratitude letters to build connection, resilience, and happiness. With wit, warmth, and the ability to adapt her message to a specific audience and setting, Nancy leaves listeners with an understanding of the science of gratitude letters, and the tools and motivation to write their very first letter. Her book, The Thank-You Project: Cultivating Happiness One Letter of Gratitude at a Time, has been covered in the New York Times, the Washington Post, and Real Simple, and has inspired readers of all stripes to reflect with gratitude on those who have helped, shaped, and inspired them.
As an award-winning podcaster with her Midlife Mixtape Podcast, Nancy also loves talking to audiences about how podcasting can support other creative endeavors and is a powerful tool for building connections.
Whether by Zoom or by COVID-safe in-person events, Nancy welcomes the chance to help inspire more gratitude, both for the writers of gratitude letters and those lucky enough to receive them!
Recent Virtual Thank-You Project Events
- MOCA+ SF Collective Conscience Salon
- Institute on Aging
- Parlay House
- Vouch Insurance
- Oakland Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce
- California Writer’s Club – Berkeley Branch
- Kent Middle School, Marin
- Julia Morgan School for Girls, Oakland
- Des Moines Public Library
Recent Conference Engagements
- 2021 Mom2.0 Summit Everywhere – Podcast Threeway: Three Ways Podcasts Can Expand Your Platform
- ShePodcasts Live 2021 – From Podcast to Print
Recent Podcast Guest Appearances include: